10 Good reasons to buy records from my store:
1. I'm a collector, not a professional dealer. Selling (and buying) records is my hobby. I'm a teacher by profession, so I don't have to make huge profits. I think collecting records should be affordable for everyone!
2. My selling prices are usually 1/3 of the catalog price. Please compare my prices with some other sellers, who sometimes ask 3x or more the catalog price. They have no idea of the value of their records! (or they want to get rich very fast!). NB: catalog prices are for mint condition!
3. All records are cleaned (when necessary) before shipping on a professional record cleaner (for free)
4. I try to describe the item as good as possible and I add as many scans as necessary to get a good image of the record.
5. There's often a big price difference in pressings or labels / originals and re-issues. Beware of these differences!
6. All records are sent in their own plastic protection sleeve (unless the postage costs will dramatically rise because of this service)
7. For large-quantity buyers there's always a discount available!
8. You can search my items on track-level: if you're looking for a certain track and you don't know on which album it is, enter the track title in Delcampe's search engine and search within' the items. You'll find the album easily!
9. Free "want-list" service. If you're looking for a special album or track or if you have a special collection (race-car covers / special label collection / rainsongs etc etc., just let me know ( email@example.com ) and I'll see what I can do for you.
10. If you're not satisfied, you can always send the records back and you'll get a 100% refund! (just for the records, not for postage of course!)
11. And 1 extra reason to buy from Robbydutch: You can pay as you like: PayPal, Skrill, Bank transfer with IBAN/BIC or cash.
So that's 100% feedback for me and 50% for the mail company. I don't have any influence on the postage costs. Sorry!