Land van de verkoper, Europa, Noord-Amerika, Centraal-Amerika, Zuid-Amerika, Azië, Afrika, Oceanië
Verzending na betaling
Voor rekening van de koper
SHIPPING COSTS 2019
Not finished yet? Hold your payment and let me know!
|Letter (0-2 K)
|Insured letter (0-2 K)
|Package 0-2 K
|Package 2-5 K
Registered letters: insurance €50*; Insured letters: insurance €5500*; Registered packages: insurance €500*
*) Insurance is not supported by all countries; in that case only registered mail is possible. Track & Trace is also not supported by all countries.
Contact me for registered mail. Lost items are for risk of buyer.
Europe1 = Austria, Belgium, Denmark (excl. Faroer & Greenland), France (incl. Corsica), Germany, Italy (exl. San Marino & Vatican), Luxembourg, Monaco, Spain (incl. Baleares, excl. Canary Islands), Sweden, United Kingdom (excl. Gibraltar & Channel Islands).
Europe2 = all other European destinations
World = Russia and other
Contactez-moi pour lettre recommandé. Lettres perdues sont à risque de l'acheteur.
Kontaktieren Sie mich für Einschreibebrief. Verloren Briefen sind für Risiko des Kaufers.
Mail me voor Aangetekend. Verloren post is voor risico van koper.
Philatelie Amsterdam - Handelsregister KvK Amsterdam 34328331
Terms & Conditions
GARANTEE / WARRANTY:
- YES: accepted payments: Bank transfer (preferred), Delcampe Pay, Cash (EURO's only and at buyers risk).
- NO: not accepted (no refund): No checks, no stamps, no money orders or other accepted! No cash except EURO's (see above).
- Import taxes or customs duties are not included and are for buyer's responsibility.
- Picture is taken from actual offer, unless stated otherwise. Items offered in multifold or at fixed prices are almost always by example. Colours on screen are likely to differ from actual offer.
- Inofficial issues / Frauds / Forgeries / Cinderella's will not be offered, except when there is room for doubt: in that case this will be clearly mentioned. Are you aware of any frauds accidently being offered by me, please contact me!
- Paying before receiving invoice: you might be asked for additional payment or to pay again after a refund has been made.
- Items will be combined to one shipment to save costs, always packed with great care including plastic protection and sturdy carton, and sent within 1-2 work days after receiving payment.
- Damage/loss of non-registered mail is beyond my control and therefore at buyer's risk.
- If you wish registered mail, please contact me. Registered mail outside EU countries / EU custom districts are always declared via customs, with CN22 / CN23 form.
- Loss of registered letters: refund to a maximum of 50. Loss of insured letters: refund to a maximum of 5500. Loss of registered packages: refund to a maximum of 500. See shipping costs for detailed information on costs and insurances. Insurancy is not supported by all countries; in that case only registered mail is possibly.
- Transactions are preferably to be completed within 10 days after last bid. If you whish to save up your purchases over longer period of time, please contact me.
- Bidding or buying is a legal agreement. Not-paying wil result in negative feedback, and a non-paying alert, or even dispute and blacklist.
The garantee/warranty is only applicable in case of:
- single items or sets;
- item(s) not according to description;
- damages not mentioned;
- items that are not the catalogue number stated;
Claiming warranty must be done within 14 days after receiving items.
ATTENTION: Large lots/collections/albums/stockbooks do not fall under any garantee/warranty. I make detailed pictures to make sure you can examine for yourself. During auction time you are able to contact me to ask questions or ask for more detailed pictures. If I state any catalogue value, it will be to my best of knowledge, using the Michel Online Katalog (MOK). Catalogue values are only a guideline and therefore never a reason to claim warranty or refund. Bidding is a legal and binding agreement. If you win the auction, you are legally bound.
I do my utmost best, but in case of mistakes... I will try to solve it.
Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask me! I will always answer your questions.
Please leave feedback as a sign of save receipt; I will always return it.
Not satisfied? Please contact me, so we can try to reach an agreement.
English: Contact me for registered mail. Lost items are for risk of buyer.
Français: Contactez-moi pour lettre recommandé. Lettres perdues sont à risque de l'acheteur.
Deutsch: Kontaktieren Sie mich für Einschreibebrief. Verloren Briefen sind für Risiko des Kaufers.
Nederlands: Email me voor Aangetekend. Verloren post is voor risico van koper.
Philatelie Amsterdam - Handelsregister KvK Amsterdam, Netherlands 34328331
Alle kavels worden geleverd volgens de margeregeling; KvK Amsterdam 34328331.